Tulip Top Gardens is a family owned and operated business 15-20 minutes drive north of Canberra in a rural setting. The gardens are world class, as described when featured on ‘Better Homes and Gardens’ 24 March 2017.
- Free parking
- Disabled entry
- Coach parking
- Nursery sales
- 2020 Tulip Top Calendars available for purchase
- Garden cafe (hot/cold food, tea/coffee, cool drinks)
- Independent gift shop
- Disabled toilet
- Dog drinking bowl in garden (dogs allowed on leads, however NOT in garden cafes UNLESS the dog is an Assistance Dog).
- Tables and chairs scattered throughout gardens
- Gravel and cement pathways suitable for wheelchairs, walking frames and strollers/prams
- Bands on selected weekends
- Limited umbrella’s to use in wet weather (refundable deposit required at main entry)
- Tulip Top Garden information and history area
- BYO picnics welcome -NO gas bottles permitted.
- We do not sell alcohol, however BYO is welcome. There is also wine tasting and sales.
- Taps in gardens are bore water
- We do NOT have wheelchairs or walking frames for hire
- We do NOT do weddings/receptions